|Cocktail Audio X30 Music Server
|Regular Price:|$1,695.00 / Each
|Your Price:||$1,055.00 / Each|
|You Save:||$640.00 / Each|
|| Options - Customize it
|| Warranty and considerations:
|Free Shipping to the Continental US?
Cocktail Audio X30
Music Server, CD Player, FM Tuner, Amplifier, Music Storage, CD Ripper, Internet Radio
- Equipped with a 700MHz MIPS host CPU (Processor)
- Burr-Brown PCM1792a DAC(digital-to-analogue converter) chip
- Powerful TI stereo digital amplifier
- Isolated power source circuit design for digital parts and analogue parts
- High speed optical disk drive for quick ripping
- 5 inch full colour screen for intuitive graphical user interface
- FM radio tuner
- Internet Radio and online music service like Simfy(it depends on country)
- Recording with max 192Khz sampling rate
- Max capacity storage installation for 3.5” & 2.5” SATA hard disk and SSD
- Versatile network solution for 24bit/192Khz hi-res streaming playback and file management
- Customized Web Interface and free UPnP apps for remote controlling
- Rugged chassis construction with 8mm thick aluminium front with a metal chassis
- Various software functionalities
High-speed front-loading Compact Disc drive for ripping CDs
For fast CD ripping, the X30 uses an optical disc drive (ODD) with 24x high speed. It can rip a one hour playing time CD in less than 10 minutes
High-quality sound through Burr-Brown HD DAC and isolated power source design
For high-quality sound output, the X30 features the famous Burr-Brown PCM1792A DAC, TCXO oscillator and isolated power source circuit design for digital and analogue.
High resolution (24bit/192Khz) digital output
The X30 provides three digital outputs, such as TOSLINK, COAXIAL and AES/EBU XLR, which support up to 24bit/192Khz. This means the X30 can be used as an audio server and source device for those wishing to use an existing external amplifier and DAC.
Multiple inputs and outputs for versatile connectivity
The X30 offers various audio inputs and outputs for connection to other audio devices, as well as a TV. Three digital outputs, two analogue outputs, two digital inputs and two analogue inputs allow high connectivity with multiple devices. And the dual digital inputs mean the X30 can be used as a DAC with other digital audio sources.
Thge X30 features GigaFast Ethernet LAN for wired network connection, HDMI out connector for use with an external screen and USB host ports (one on the front, two on the rear) for optional 801.11b/g/n WiFi USB dongle or other external USB devices.
High performance 50 watt per channel stereo digital amplifier
A TI high-performance stereo digital amplifier chip, isolated power source circuit design and TCXO oscillator – with low noise and low distortion – makes CA X30 an ideal hi-fi component for an existing bookshelf or high quality floor standing (power load) speakers.
Fast CD ripping with CD metadata including album cover art
CA X30 can rip CD with fast speed. It will catalogue your CD collection by album, artist, genre, year, and will store all ripped CDs into the music database. X30 provides four ripping options(endcoding): WAV, FLAC, MP3 or OGG.
Music storage varies with optional hard drive size:
Hard Drive Size
|128 kbps MP3/Ogg
Connect to your TV to view a slideshow of photos while listening to your tracks
The X30 provides HDMI out connector for using an external big screen, such as a monitor or TV, as its GUI screen. For photo slideshow, the X30 supports various picture file formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP.
Native 24bit/192Khz file playback and various audio file format support
The CA X30 is equipped with high-performance DSP chipset (700Mhz MIPS host CPU) and the software (firmware) exclusively developed in-house, it supports formats such as APE/CUE, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, PCM, MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AIFF, AIF, Ogg Vorbis and Playlist (PLS, M3U), including high resolution (24bit/192Khz) FLAC and WAV file.
The X30 can play back multiple tracks with no gap between them. This is a useful function for fans of operatic or classical music, which is composed of multiple tracks.
Versatile network functions through various network protocol support
The X30 supports Samba client/server, UPnP client/server/media renderer, FTP server and web server (customised Web UI is provided), it offers:
- Hi-resolution 24bit/192Khz network streaming playback
- File management (copy, delete, rename, importing or exporting etc) between X30 storage and NAS or PC.
- Remote control with mobile devices like smartphones (iPhone or Android phone), iPad and tablet PC.
- Remote control and Music DB editing with the customised Web UI.
Customised web interface
The X30 features Web Interface (Web UI) for various web browsers, such as Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome and Safari. This allows the management and controlling of the music collection on the X30, such as adding album covers, creating playlists, playing internet radio, editing metadata, displaying the collection and much more.
App for iOS and Android
A free app means CA X30 can be controlled using a smartphone or tablet PC. We recommend ‘Eyecon’ for Android and ‘Sitecom media controller' for iOS.
Internet Service (Internet Radio and Online music streaming services)
Equipped with GigaFast Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) and wireless network (WiFi USB dongle, optional) you can connect CA X30 to your home network to access tens of thousands of internet radio stations (Reciva) and online music services such as Simfy. * Simfy depends on country
Front panel intuitive control scheme
The X30 has a front panel intuitive control scheme to provide quick access to basic functions such as power, volume/mute, OK/Pause/Scroll, and four menu keys for GUI of LCD screen. The input selector key allows you to seamlessly switch between input devices, and also features a mute mode that can be toggled at the push of the volume knob.
- Host CPU & Memory Embedded 700Mhz MIPS
- Main Memory(4Gbit, DDR2 800Mhz)
- Firmware Memory(4Gbit)
- CD Player Type Front Loading
- Supported media CD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW
- Supported audio codec & format APE/CUE, HD FLAC, HD WAV, MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, ALAC, AIFF
, AIF, Ogg Vorbis, PCM, PLS, M3U, etc.
- Interface 5" TFT LCD(800x480 pixel) on the front
- External big screen like TV to be connected through HDMI connector
- Remote Control
- Customized Web Interface (Web UI) for Web Browser like Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari.
- Free UPnP app available in app store or market for iOS and Android
- (Speaker Out) Rated output : 50W + 50W @ 1Khz, 8 ohm, 0.1% THD
- ANALOG OUT LINE OUT (L & R RCA)
- Dynamic Range : 127 dB(2 V rms, Stereo)
- THD+N : 0.0004%
- DAC IC : Burr-Brown PCM1792A
- Headphone Out 6.35mm jack on the front, 500mW+500mW@1Khz, 32 ohm, 0.1% THD
- Toslink x 1 Sample Rate : up to 24bit/192Khz
- COAXIAL x 1 SPDIF 75ohm RCA, Sample Rate : up to 24bit/192Khz
- AES/EBU XLR x 1 110ohm, Sample Rate : up to 24bit/192Khz
- INPUT LINE IN x 1 L & R RCA at the rear, 2V rms
- AUX IN x 1 3.5mm Phone Jack on the front, 800mV rms
- Toslink x 1 Sample Rate : up to 24bit/192Khz
- COAXIAL x 1 Sample Rate : up to 24bit/192Khz
TUNER FM Radio
- * Tuning Range(FM 87.5 - 108MHz)* FM Antenna input Impedance : 75ohm unbalance
- 3 x USB Host ports Front 1x USB Host
- Rear 2x USB Host
- Network Wired Giga Fast Ethernet(10/100/1000Mbps) LAN
- Wireless (Optional) * 801.11b/g/n WiFi USB dongle(Optional)
- HDMI OUT(video only) x 1 Connecting to external big screen like TV for GUI display and photo slide show
- Audio Power Supply Linear Power Supply Isolated power source
- Mechanical Material Front : 8mm thickness aluminum / Chassis : Metal
- Dimension without foot 435mm(W) x 325mm(D) x 88mm(H) with foot 435mm(W) x 325mm(D) x 98.5mm(H)
- Certificate CE, FCC, EMI.