|| Warranty and considerations:
|Warranty Terms (Parts and Labor)
NAD T777 Surround Sound Receiver
Now shipping with VM300 4K video card!
It boasts a seriously refined industrial design, but all the excitement of the T 777 AV Surround Sound Receiver lies under its hood. Geared up with 80W per seven channels of ultra low distortion power, the T777 is more than powerful enough to take on high-end home theatres without breaking a sweat. Features include high definition 3D video at resolutions up to 1080p, decoding of all the latest surround sound formats, and our exclusive Modular Design Construction (MDC), which defies technology obsolescence. While there are many AV receivers on the market, only NAD offers the flexibility of MDC and such incredible value.
> MDC—Ready for Anything
The T 777 includes NAD's highly innovative Modular Design Construction (MDC) to give you the flexibility to keep up with the ever-changing world of AV. With MDC, your T 777 can be easily upgraded to include future digital formats without replacing the entire AV receiver. So whatever the future has in store, you'll be ready! MDC won the prestigious reddot Design Award and continues to be lauded as one of the most essential innovations to look for in an AV receiver.
>'Music First' Audio
The T 777 includes the latest high-speed Dual Core Floating Point DSP technology for popular surround formats, such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Our own highly regarded EARS (Enhanced Ambient Recovery System) surround mode will also provide you with natural room-filling sound from any two-channel source. Unlike other DSP modes, EARS eliminates undesirable artificial effects. Its natural musicality and incredible sound effects, makes the T 777 perfect for any home theatre.
> Pristine Video
At NAD, we believe video processing should happen at the display, so the T 777 doesn't degrade video quality with multiple format conversions and video processing. Instead, your display receives the purest video signal possible. With full support for the latest HD digital video technologies, including 3D video in resolutions up to 1080p, the T 777 will also cross convert analogue video sources. The latest HDMI technologies, including Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) and Audio Return Channel (ARC), are also part of the T 777's many offerings.
> The Power to Move You!
Don't let the specs fool you. The T 777's 80W of continuous power per seven channels is more than enough to power high performance home theatre systems easily. Plus NAD's PowerDrive ensures an extra power boost for dynamic immersive sound for your music or movies. We've even made improvements to the T 777's power amplifier in order to eke out more musical performance.
> Connect in More Ways Than One
With seven HDMI inputs and two outputs plus digital coaxial and optical inputs/outputs, the T 777 gives you loads of system options. For easy connection to home automation, the T 777 offers IP control, IR outputs, programmable 12V triggers, and an RS-232 port. Speakers can be added in other rooms or 'Zones', and with a simple on-screen setup and click of the supplied second zone remote (Zone output can redirected to Back Surround channels), your home is filled with NAD sound. iPod users can even add our IPD 2 Dock.
> Easy Set-up
Speaker setup and advanced room correction is made simple with the supplied calibration microphone and Audyssey MultEQ XT, which is optimized with NAD custom target response curves. To maximize your ease-of-use and enjoyment of the T 777, you can configure our unique AV Presets to customize different types of sources or program material and save your preferences into a memory bank of up to five presets. You can even rename your inputs to make simplify component selection.
AMPLIFIER SECTION T 777
- FTC: 7 x 140W
- Full Disclosure Power (all channels driven simultaneously) 7 x 80W (19dBW)
- IHF Dynamic Power 8 ohms 160W; 4 ohms 260W
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power (THD + N) <0.08%
- IM distortion at rated power <0.08%
- Damping Factor, 8 ohms >60
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance 1.15V (ref. 8O, VOL at 0dB
- Frequency Response ±0.8dB (ref. 1kHz, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio >92dB (ref. rated power at 8O, A-WTD); >83dB (ref. 1W/8O, A-WTD)
- Frequency Response ±0.5dB (ref. 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio >-100dB (ref. 1W/8O, A-WTD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (THD + N) <0.01%
- Input Sensitivity 330mV (ref. 2V)
- Maximum Output Level >4V
- Tuning Range 530kHz - 1710kHz
- Usable Sensitivity 55dBµV
- Signal/Noise Ratio 38dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion <3%
- Loop Sensitivity 20dB S/N 66dBµV
- Tuning range 87.50MHz - 108.50MHz
- Usable Sensitivity Mono <9dBµV
- Signal/Noise Ratio Mono 60dB ; Stereo 55dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion Mono .7%; Stereo 1%
- Channel Separation 30dBµV
- RDS Decode Sensitivity 28dBµV
- Standby power <0.5W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD) - Gross (includes feet, knobs and terminals) 17 1/8" x 6 13/16" x 16 3/4”
- Net weight 45.2lb
- Shipping weight 53.4lb