"... the first step to a satisfying life of analog bias."
-- Michael Fremer, Stereophile Vol. 21, No. 10
The music hall mmf-2.2 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable at a budget price. It is constructed using high quality components and it comes complete with an arm and cartridge. The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical components; the bearing, the motor, and the arm. It comes complete with cartridge mounted.
• Choice of gorgeous lacquer finish
• Special vibration damping foot
• One piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
• Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
• Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
• MMF2.2 comes with Music Hall Magic Two cartridge; the LE and WH come with Music Hall Tracker Cartridge.
• The cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
• High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
• Alloy platter and felt mat
• Excellent instruction manual
• Quick and easy to assemble
• High quality gold RCA connectors
• Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor